Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beads & Botanicals Sugar Scrubs

I'm in love! Sugar scrubs are something I've never tried before and truly thought they were just a fun novelty. Sure they looks scrumptious and smell delicious, but are they worth a spot in my tiny budget?

Absolutely!

The expectation was to love 'em but be able to leave 'em.  But definitely don't want to go without these. Also, they don't melt away in seconds, which was the other expectation. One square has lasted 3 baths so far and there is more than half left.  It must be noted that these are used much more than needed because they feel and smell so good.  My first thought was that I wouldn't share with hubby because I couldn't afford to get more if they were used up in a week.  Well, now I've offered him some because I know he'll love it too and when there feels like a long-lasting supply one doesn't feel stingy anymore.

January days are really grey here and these bright colors and fruit smells give me a lift.

The exfoliation is OUTSTANDING! The sugar scrub is gentle and really effective.  Talk about squeaky clean!

Ingredients include Sugar, Grapeseed Oil and Essential Oils.



HOW TO BUY:


A new catalog is being printed! Stay tuned for more info.


Become a fan of the Beads and Botanicals Facebook fan page so you don't miss out!


Share

No comments: