Monday, November 16, 2009

Vegan Lip Balm: Beads & Botanicals Lip Balms

RAVE OF THE DAY



Vegan Lip Balms by the N.C. Store Beads and Botanicals
(Photo from the store) Wanted to photograph my own collection but they are all banged up from being constantly used! These lip balms are a serious obsession.

Have loved every "flavor". Let's see...Cherry Lime Margarita, Hazelnut Cappuccino, Lime Coconut, Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting...oh no, so many with exotic names I get lost in a happy flashback trying to remember them. Every one has been a winner. Thought I wouldn't like Pineapple but instead of a harsh tart smell it was smooth and fresh!

Texture is different than the waxy lip balms, even those found at the health food store. These melt into your lips. Feels amazing and is extremely moisturizing!

They contain:
Organic Evening Primrose Oil
Organic Shea Butter
Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Jojoba Oil
Candeulla Wax


I have a lovely habit of scraping my bottom lip with my teeth when concentrating. Have been going thru stressful times. Without these lip balms I'd have nothing left of my lips!

I use a old Eco Lips lip balm holder with a metal clip (a cheap copy of mountain climbing clips). The clip keeps one easily at hand on my backpack or attached to my water bottle while bike riding in the dry Colorado winter weather.

HOW TO FIND:
Beads and Botanicals sells their Lampwork Beads online but the Lip Balms sell too fast to list online. Hopefully you can visit the Fayetteville, NC area.

Their Facebook fan page is best to learn about Lip Balms and their other amazing goodies the moment they are cooked up.

Note: Flavors come in seasons. Just like going to a Farmer's Market, plan for your favorites but be prepared to come home with NEW wonderful smells.


HOW TO BUY:

A new catalog is being printed! Stay tuned for more info.

Become a fan of the Beads and Botanicals Facebook fan page so you don't miss out!


Share

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Wow! Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review! =)