Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dear Pushy Seller

Dear Pushy Seller of [company that feeds off of bands],

I adore returning emails however it has only been a day since you sent your first email. A day in which I was away. I was simply trying to catch up with a deluge of daily tasks such as laundry first.

As for Violet Edge, we're rock musicians hiding in folk musician bodies. The house concert path is best for us. Without the budget of someone like Tori Amos there is no way I can enjoy playing loud music. It's a sensitive ear issue. All venues are torture for me. With house concerts my guitarist/engineer can give me pristine perfect sound on stage AND for the audience. And I love talking to each listener after the show in a low key setting.

Thanks for your interest and I am hooked up thru myspace to stay in touch this year. I can forward your info to other musician friends who actually want that kind of life.

No comments: