Sunday, December 3, 2006

Eric McFadden Trio - Heavy Rock

Eric McFadden Trio - Heavy Rock
Disclaimer: my younger bro, Paulo, is the drummer for this band when schedule permits.

Un-disclaimer: I'm so picky about music that if it sucked there was no way I'd recommend it, regardless of a family connection. Plus my bro kicks total arse drumming. He and Eric go back more than ten years. There is amazing chemistry between the 3 players, and the gals will love all guys, especially the stand up bass player James Whiton.

Eric McFadden Trio
ok, you won't believe a 3 piece band can sound melodic heavy metal with acoustic guitar, stand up bass, and drums.
See for yourself! This page holds a huge video file but it is soooooo worth the time. THEY ARE ON FIRE! Love this song, "Put it Down."
http://www.emtmusic.com/live.shtml

FREE MYSPACE DOWNLOADS & Tour Schedule:
http://www.myspace.com/ericmcfaddentrio

Eric McFadden's CD "Devil Moon" is my fav of his solo work.
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ericmcfadden

That reminds me, I've got to pick up the new CD "Joy of Suffering". "Put it Down" - the song on the video -is on this new CD. I was going to buy it at a show but we missed the Boulder show and then I forgot.
Eric McFadden Trio (EMT) has an amazing live show, even with the other fine drummer. Invited my jam-band loving friend to see them when Paulo toured with them. My friend now sees every band Eric is part of, including a Wally Ingram project and Stockholme Syndrome. (And every band my bro is part of, for that matter.) Those San Francisco bands really tour and deliver!

No comments: